Welcome to The Luis Palau Association UK’s (LPA UK) privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how LPA UK collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or complete a paper registration form to sign up for participating in Festival Manchester 2022, which we are hosting with The Message Trust. Your participation could be as a volunteer, partner church, donor or prayer supporter.
1. Important information and who we are
LPA UK is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager.
Our full details are: Lifehope Training Centre, Little Cornbow, Halesowen, B63 3AJ
Full name of legal entity: Luis Palau Evangelistic Team
Name or title of data privacy manager: Associate Director UK & Europe
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Lifehope Training Centre, Little Cornbow, Halesowen, B63 3AJ
Telephone number: 0121 585 0283
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you, donations you make to us and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may from time to time process special category data about you which relates to your religion or belief. Before doing so, we will always seek your explicit consent.
We use different methods to collect data about you, including:
- Direct interactions – you may give us your identity, contact and financial data when you correspond with us, including by telephone, email or post, or by filling in forms. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as explained here.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation or a contract we are about to enter into with you or have entered into with you.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, save for the processing of any special category data, although we will seek consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following (and in brackets we show the legal ground(s) we rely upon for processing that personal data):
- To register you as a new participant (performance of a contract).
- To enable you to participate in the areas of the evangelistic event which you have expressed an interest in (performance of a contract and legitimate interest).
- To manage your relationship with us (legitimate interest and complying with legal obligations).
- To enable you to make donations (performance of a contract, legitimate interest and consent where special category data is processed).
- To enable you to participate in a survey (legitimate interest).
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships (legitimate interest).
- To recommend products, services or events which may be of interest to you (both related and unrelated to the evangelistic event) (legitimate interest).
4. How we share your personal data
5. International transfers
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found here.
7. Further details